Thursday, March 22, 2012

what the?!?

i just read a blog where someone was selling poster sized pieces of a hoity toity wrapping paper from denmark. understand, the paper was gorgeous and this post is in no way intended as a dig against that blogger. she had mentioned she was selling it in poster size for those who didn't want to buy an entire roll. and i thought to myself, who wouldn't just buy a roll of wrapping paper. until i googled it. $78 for a roll of wrapping paper. $78.00!
oh sure, there was 65 feet of paper, a are you effing nuts generous amount, surely. i don't like anyone enough to spend $78 to wrap their gift. really.

5 comments:

  1. I saw that too! my wrapping consists of a dollar store bag and some tissue then done. love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW $78 is CRAZY! Thanks for stopping by my blog and seeing my cake in a mug. It is great 'cause you only need to add water. I also had a couple of posts on making your own chai mix and cappuccino and my kids like this as well in their care packages. You have a great blog here and I'm now following you on GFC so I can get to know you better and we can share the joys of having kids in college! Also, I just wanted to let you know that your comment came up on my e-mail as a no reply blogger so if you have not been receiving responses to your beautiful comments, that is why. If you do not know how to fix that, I have a post on that as well. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you are so funny...Im your newest follower ..thx alot for your nice comment...and if the wrapping paper is $78 how much the gift should be lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to share this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...