Sunday, April 1, 2012

center of attention sunday! sunday! sunday!

if i keep partying on saturday nights, i'm going to have to change the cad sunday to another day, because vodka hangovers are not conducive to writing.  by the way, three olives grape vodka and seltzer goes down very smoothly.

the party doubled this week and though i'm sure you're not all getting a lot of traffic from my little ole site,i personally love seeing your talents, so thanks for sharing.



jazmine at keep it krafty turned a $20 garage sale score into a fabulous center of attention stealing coffee table!  this is one resourceful young lady!  
see her how to here.




now my sister from another mister,meg over at nutmeg place had the second highest clicks and i'm not sure, but i think they might be all from me, cause i so love this sign.  i'm coveting it. i think she could easily repaint it to say 'center of attention deficit disorder' don't you?


 <-------the code is up over there on the left

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I will link up this project today to your site. It seems that a lot of people want to know what to do with their kitchen soffits and this is one way to do it.

    Thanks again for commenting!

    Linda

    PS - I am partying a little this afternoon at friends...so I will have to link to you before I leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for the sweet lil note about my Spring/Easter decor! I really don't have any special stripe painting skills! It's all about the tape :}
    Thanks again! That made my day!
    Don't party too hard next weekend!
    XOXO
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower and linked up to your party. Hope you'll visit back and link up to my Frugal Treasures Tuesday party! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature doll face!

    I'm dying over that table! I have at least 3 of these. I'm going to run right over and see how she did this one!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...