i'd like to thank the
ok, now the fine print:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
so..7 things about me? is it coincidental that there are 7 deadly sins? hmmm..be suspect.
1. i have a blatant disregard for majuscules, which is an antiquated term for upper case letters. i like to think i'm channeling e.e. cummings, when in fact i'm just lazy about the shift key.
2. i obsess over silly things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things, but thankfully i have a severe case of attention deficit disor..hey is that burlap?!
3. i'd rather make something than clean up a mess. and oddly, or not, there's often a mess once i've made something. vicious cycle.
4. my biggest fear is outliving my mom; she's my best chick friend.
5. i love using semi colons. no, really.
6. i'm not a big fan of chevron. *gasp* there, i said it.
7. i don't have a bucket list.
8. i'm fairly irreverent and sometimes don't follow rules
ok, so wait, i'm not sure if i actually got this award or if i was just nominated (i just read the fine print)..wow, this a quite the faux pas if i didn't get it, isn't it?
and now, this is where i alienate someone whose blog i love but have totally spaced out on.
first is my internet sister from another mister, sign maker extraordinaire and her name's not inndia. she puts the nut in nutmeg and always makes me laugh. say a prayer for her ill kitty and visit her at nutmeg place.
andrea at queen b and me sucked me in with her bathroom remodel and i've been a fan of her blog ever since; she's got great ideas and such flair!
i'm not sure when i started following deanna at it's just me, but i'm sure glad i did. she finds -the- best junk, cheap! -and- her chest of drawers is one of the most beautiful furniture refinishes i've seen online.
and speaking of furniture refinishing, carolyn at my simple messterpiece constantly has me drooling over her furniture re-dos. oh and that laundry sign. sigh.
when i grow up i wanna be carol from the polka dot closet. seriously, the woman has it all together, makes the most lovely crafts with flair and aplomb and has a booth at an antiques mall. i love how she shares information like pricing and what sells and what doesn't. the woman's all class.
so there's five, i'll work on the next ten and get another post in, k?